PRICES, TERMS & CONDITIONS:
12-Hour Gulf of Alaska Halibut fishing trip: 6AM to 6PM
April 1 to May 31 - $300 per person (up to 6 people).
June 1 to End of Season -$350 per person (up to 6 people).
A FUEL SURCHARGE
may be added: If the
fuel price is above $5 per gallon, or due to distance traveled.
All bait and tackle is included.
Fish Cleaning is not included.
1. Payment: Payment is due in full prior to departure. We accept cash or check.
2. Reservation Policy: A $50 per person deposit is required to make a reservation. The person that makes the reservation is responsible for payment of the charter fee for how ever many seats that are booked.
3. Cancellation Policy: We use a 14 day cancellation policy for halibut trips. If you cancel your charter within 14 days of the departure day, you forfeit your deposit. Exceptions may be made on a case by case basis. For example if we are able to re-book the reserved charter slots we may refund your deposit.
4. No Shows: If you do not show up for your charter, you forfeit your deposit. If the No Show is part of a group the person who books the charter is responsible to pay the "No Shows" charter fee. The boat leaves at 6AM.
5. Weather Days: Orion Charters will refund 100% of your deposit if we cancel due to weather.
6. Mechanical Break Downs: If our boat breaks down prior to when we arrive at the fishing area, we will refund 100% of the charter fee. If our boat breaks down after you get to fish, you still pay full cost.
7. Returned Check Policy: Orion Charters now charges a $25.00 fee for all returned checks.
8. Equipment Policy: If you break it you buy a new one.
9. Photos: All photos on this web site are the property of Orion Charters.
10. We discourage, people with neck or back problems, people that are not used to the ocean, people that don't know if they really want to go or not, or people that are not physically fit.
11. Orion Charters reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Dave & Frieda Wiley
P.O. Box 3577
Valdez, AK 99686
PHONE: (907) 835-8610
Check out these other pages for pictures and information.
Halibut, Lingcod, Salmon Shark, Rockfish, Salmon, Unusual Fish
PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND INFO:
Sceenery, Glaciers, Whales, Sea Lions
ORION CHARTERS INFO:
Catch Statistics, Prices, Terms & Conditions, Boat Info, Politics
This page was last updated on 02/11/15.